free page hit counter


moving to japan - import services

A-CROSS are at your disposal to receive and deliver incoming shipments to Japan, whether by air or by sea. Whether you are a private individual or an overseas moving company, we would be glad to assist you in your move to Japan.

You can import your household goods and personal effects duty/tax free into Japan provided they are more than 6 months old. It is very important to make sure you complete 2 copies of the Japan Customs Form C-5360, which you can obtain on your inbound flight to Japan. One copy will be kept by airport customs, and one copy must be transferred to us so that we can clear your incoming shipments.

Other documents you (or in most cases, your mover in your country of origin) need to provide us with for smooth clearance of your shipment:

Specific information regarding imports can be found on the following pages:

TEL: +81(0)3 5449 7621
FAX: +81(0)3 5449 0901